Order Your JRPass
  • Sleeper help and Tokyo Disneyland vs DisneySea pycheah

Hi there, I plan to go JP in May 2013. Below is my itinerary with some question. Appreciate you g...
    over 12 years ago
    5 answers
    over 4 years
  • Arriving Osaka Latekevinpang

Hi, We will be arriving at Osaka KIX on 2nd June 2012. Arrival time will be around 9:30pm. By th...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    about 11 years
  • One pass for all JR lines?samantha

Hi there we're thinking about getting one pass for 7 days outside of Tokyo; going to Kyoto and Os...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 12 years
  • Exchange order envelopeSairazila

I have just recived my exchange order for the JR-Pass. But I am not sure what to do now; Should I...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 12 years
  • Reasonable itinerary for 5 weeks?lillajapan

I am going to Japan in September and am planning to buy a three weeks JR pass. And I'm not too su...
    over 12 years ago
    6 answers
    over 12 years
  • Too late to buy a pass online?rometraveler

I'm traveling to Tokyo on 5/13...is it too late to buy a pass online?? How soon would I be able ...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 12 years
  • 7 day or 14 day rail pass... We aren't sure!Ember

We have a 15 day trip coming up shortly (plus two travel days). So far, it looks like this: Tra...
    over 12 years ago
    2 answers
    over 4 years
  • kansai historical itinerary + hakodatejessewatson

Dear Mari, I am graduate student in history who is beginning a language course in Hakodate on ...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 4 years
  • 3 Week Itinerary - Suggestions/recommendations/help please!kumoridaze

I will be travelling from Miami to Japan(landing NRT) for about three weeks(leave 8/12/12 return ...
    over 12 years ago
    3 answers
    over 4 years
  • Tokyo Metro pass, Kawaguchiko and Nachi falls by JRNancyK

Can you look at my itinerary and advise me regarding activating my pass? We arrive Narita on May ...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 12 years
  • Do I need a rail pass for Kansai?jyoshida

My husband and I will be traveling to Japan in Sept. This is an idea of our itinerary and the rat...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 12 years
  • Best way from Kyoto to Tokyo with jr passtonydysart

Hi I wondered which is the best way to get from Kyoto to Tokyo? I have looked on Hyperdia and g...
    over 12 years ago
    3 answers
    over 12 years
  • Tokyo - Okayama Itinerarytingtwong

What do you think of my itinerary? Narita to Tokyo Tokyo to Kojima, Okayama Okayama to Tokyo Tok...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 12 years
  • Help here is my itinerary for 16 days would love to hear what peo...flatcoatdino

Thursday, 24 May 12 Leave LHR (T5) - 13.25 Flight BA5 Arrive Tokyo (Narita) 9.05am Frida...
    over 12 years ago
    3 answers
    over 12 years
  • Tokyo to FukuokaSebastian Molano

I need to get to Fukuoka the very same day I arrive to Tokyo, How long is the trip? Do i have to ...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    about 5 years
  • 15 days in Japan & JR PassLaras

Hello guys! I plan a trip to Japan with the following itinerary. Oct 31: osaka Nov 1 : kyoto No...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 12 years
  • Good stopovers from Kyushu to HokkaidoMasako

Hi, I have an opportunity to get a great airfare but I have to fly into Fukuoka and depart from ...
    over 12 years ago
    2 answers
    over 6 years
  • 21 days in JapanAchilles

Hello: I have a general plan (subject to changes) of my 21 days trip to Japan. Do you have any ...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 4 years
  • Double checking my journeyChinaowl

Hi I think my journey is covered by the JR pass but I just wanted to get a second opinion. Apri...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 12 years
  • Is this possible?Chibi

Hi, This is a rough planning of my bagpacking tour of Japan. I will activate the JR pass 4/5-12....
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 12 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $352.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17917 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes