Order Your JRPass
Back to General Japan Travel

JR EAST INTERNSHIP 2026

AVA
AVA
14 days ago
2 answers

Hello, I want to know information for the JR East 2026 Internship program.
I know this is a forum for the use of the railway, but I've tried to contact the company many times for this and I can't seem to make it. The form that I was recommended to use doesn't allow me to access it, it may be because I'm trying to enter from another country. And in the official page, it asks me questions as if I did live in Japan, which I do not.
If anyone can share an email or a form of contact I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Daniel-san
18917 posts
9 days ago
Expert

Hi there,

I wish I could help you here but we do not have any information on this problem. You could try to call the JR East info lines, but I am not sure who else.

Perhaps see who runs the problem and try to contact them on LinkedIn.

Good luck,
Daniel

AVA
AVA
2 posts
1 day ago

Hello. I keep trying to call, but it is very expensive from where I live, so any time I do call, I have very little time.
In any case, thank you very much, I'll keep trying to make a contact. Have a nice day.

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $357.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17911 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes